DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
In no case shall Postanalyst.com be liable for any damages whatsoever that could be caused, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on Postanalyst.com, Postanalyst.com will not exercise any control over said sites and contents.
In no case shall any liability be assumed for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected quantities.
In the same way you cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy, validity and reliability of the contents available in Postanalyst.com, nor of the comments of its users, excluding Postanalyst.com from any responsibility about them.
Postanalyst.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to which the User may have free access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this site, the user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the user can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it.
The User agrees to make an adequate use of the contents and services offered through the portal with utmost care and not to use them for:
- Incurring in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic – illegal, apology of terrorism or human rights violations.
- To cause damages in the physical and logical systems of Postanalyst.com, its suppliers or of third persons, to introduce or to spread in the net computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to cause the aforementioned damages.
- Try to access and, if necessary, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- The promotion of a website, company, commercial campaigns, collection of signatures or content of personal character, without prior authorization of the web administrator.
- To harass, threaten or divulge private information of third parties, whether it is compiled within the own Web of Postanalyst.com of any other origin.
Postanalyst.com reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or children, order or public safety or which, in their opinion, were not suitable for publication.
In any case Postanalyst.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
Postanalyst.com reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
Postanalyst.com reserves the right to make the changes that it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, suppress or add both the contents and services that are rendered through the same as the form in which they appear presented or located in its portal.