First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE:FHN)‘s price-to-sales ratio of 4.27 is creating a long-term opportunity in the value in its stock. The broad First Horizon National Corporation industry has an average P/S ratio of 6, which is significantly worse than the sector’s 6. In the past 13-year record, this ratio went down as low as 0.44 and as high as 3.76. Also, it is down from 53% of the total 1570 rivals across the globe.
FHN traded at an unexpectedly high level on 06/13/2018 when the stock experienced a -0.47% loss to a closing price of $19.08. The company saw 3.96 million shares trade hands over the course of the day. Given that its average daily volume over the 30 days has been 3.44 million shares a day, this signifies a pretty significant change over the norm.
Analysts are speculating a 31.03% move, based on the high target price ($25) for the shares that is set to reach in the next 12 months. The analysts, on average, are forecasting a $22.32 price target, but the stock is already up 20.45% from its recent lows. However, the stock is trading at -8.53% versus recent highs ($20.86). Analysts believe that we could see stock price minimum in the $20.5 range (lowest target price), allowing for another 7.44% jump from its current position. Leading up to this report, we have seen a 0.95% rise in the stock price over the last 30 days and a -3.59% decline over the past 3 months. Overall, the share price is down -4.55% so far this year. Additionally, FHN had a day price range of $19.03 to $19.43.First Horizon National Corporation (FHN) Price Potential
Heading into the stock price potential, First Horizon National Corporation needs to grow just 15.3% to cross its median price target of $22. In order to determine directional movement, the 50-day and 200-day moving averages for First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE:FHN) are $18.88 and $19.42. Given that liquidity is king in short-term, FHN is a stock with 324.81 million shares outstanding that normally trades 7.33% of its float. The stock price recently experienced a 5-day gain of 0.1% with 0.34 average true range (ATR). FHN has a beta of 0.98 and RSI is 52.06.
Investors also need to beware of the Chico’s FAS, Inc. (NYSE:CHS) valuations. The stock trades on a P/S of 0.52, which suggests that the shares are attractive compared with peers. The broad Chico’s FAS, Inc. industry has an average P/S ratio of 1.75, which is significantly better than the sector’s 3571.24. In the past 13-year record, this ratio went down as low as 0.22 and as high as 2.53. Also, it is up from 64% of the total 958 rivals across the globe.Chico’s FAS, Inc. (CHS)’s Lead Over its Technicals
Chico’s FAS, Inc. by far traveled 22.41% versus a 1-year low price of $6.96. The share price was last seen -2.85% lower, reaching at $8.52 on 06/13/2018. At recent session, the prices were hovering between $8.45 and $8.83. This company shares are 6.69% off its target price of $9.09 and the current market capitalization stands at $1.08B. The recent change has given its price a -12.51% deficit over SMA 50 and -21.83% deficit over its 52-week high. The stock witnessed -17.68% declines, -3.95% declines and -6.06% declines for the 1-month, 3-month and 6-month period, respectively. To measure price-variation, we found CHS’s volatility during a week at 3.84% and during a month it has been found around 4.06%.
Chico’s FAS, Inc. (CHS) exchanged hands at an unexpectedly low level of 2.3 million shares over the course of the day. Noting its average daily volume at 3.02 million shares each day over the month, this signifies a pretty significant change over the norm.Chico’s FAS, Inc. Target Levels
The market experts are predicting a 40.85% rally, based on the high target price ($12) for Chico’s FAS, Inc. shares that is likely to be hit in the 52 weeks. Analysts anticipate that traders could see stock price minimum in the $6.5 range (lowest target price). If faced, it would be a -23.71% drop from its current position. Overall, the share price is down -3.4% year to date.